2 Tub of Tesco Frozen Chicken Livers
4 slices unsmoked back bacon (visible fat trimmed off)
1 Large Onion
Any herbs, seasoning or spices you want to add!
Low Fat Fromage Frais
1. Defrost the chicken livers over night.
2. Slice up the onions, (can add mushrooms too), brown with Fry Light. Add garlic and any herbs or flavouring you chose.
3. Add the chicken livers and bacon until everything is cooked and leave to chill slightly.
4. Using a blender or food processor, add to the mix a few tablespoons of fromage frais. Add more herbs if necessary – keep tasting until you’re happy with it!
5. Pour the mixture into ramekins, cover and place in the fridge to set. Leave for 4 hours +.
Can be served with veg or Melba toasts (0.5 Syn each).
Going to make some red onion marmalade next week for Christmas lunch.