Feeling inspired after a tasting day at group and my 4lbs loss this week. 😋Thought I would try these, quite nice as a snack.
2 weetabix, crushed
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 pot light fat free yoghurt, any flavour.
2 tablespoons sweetener
Vanilla extract (or any flavour you like).
– preheat oven to 180
– mix everything together
– pour into 2 muffin cases or 4 cupcake cases
– bake for 25 mins and cool before eating
– these (the whole mix) are syn free if using the weetabix as a Healthy B option
To go with the Chicken Liver and Bacon Pâté , I made this,
4 red onions
300ml chicken stock
4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 table sweetener
Boil the mixture then reduce heat to low.
Cook for appx 20-25 mins.
Drain and serve or blend.
Slimming World recipe. Syn free.
DIET COKE CHICKEN
1 X CAN OF DIET COKE
6 TBSP OF PASSATA
2 X CHICKEN BREASTS
ONIONS, MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS
1X TBSP OF WORCESTER SAUCE
ADD SOME HERBS AND SPICES OF YOUR CHOICE
COOK ONION, GARLIC AND PEPPERS FOR A COUPLE OF MINS IN FRY LIGHT, THEN ADD THE MUSHROOMS,
THINLY SLICE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND FRY UNTIL GOLDEN.
MIX THE PASSATA, WORCESTER SAUCE AND CAN OF DIET COKE IN A JUG AND ADD TO THE CHICKEN AND VEG MIX AND REDUCE DOWN TILL ITS LIKE A STICKY SAUCE.
SERVE WITH BOILED RICE AND LASAGNE TORTILLA CHIPS
2 Tub of Tesco Frozen Chicken Livers
4 slices unsmoked back bacon (visible fat trimmed off)
1 Large Onion
Any herbs, seasoning or spices you want to add!
Low Fat Fromage Frais
1. Defrost the chicken livers over night.
2. Slice up the onions, (can add mushrooms too), brown with Fry Light. Add garlic and any herbs or flavouring you chose.
3. Add the chicken livers and bacon until everything is cooked and leave to chill slightly.
4. Using a blender or food processor, add to the mix a few tablespoons of fromage frais. Add more herbs if necessary – keep tasting until you’re happy with it!
5. Pour the mixture into ramekins, cover and place in the fridge to set. Leave for 4 hours +.
Can be served with veg or Melba toasts (0.5 Syn each).
Going to make some red onion marmalade next week for Christmas lunch.